PDA

View Full Version : Rb20det Nissan 240sx S13 Map-ecu 1

homemade240sxturbo
14th-April-2008, 06:39 AM
I would like to say that i'm very happy with with the MAP-ECU.
Here are my mods:
Stock internals rb20det
Homemade greddy style intake manifold
Q45 throttle body
XS Power Top mount exhaust manifold
Nismo FPR
Walbro 255
Venom 550cc injectors
Turbonetics 60-1
3 inch intercooler pipe(Front Mount)
3 inch downpipe and a dumptube.

Right now i'm only running stock Tial wastegate springs boost at 6psi and it puts me around 200rwhp. I do not have any problem at all and it is my daily driver. I'm planning on running 18psi later with pump gas. This is the best decision i ever made.

I only have one question. how can i load my base map on here so that other people can take advantage of it?
komi.

MAP-ECU Man
14th-April-2008, 08:28 AM
Thank you for the post, it is great to hear about your vehicle. We also appreciate you sharing your MAP-ECU table.

First you need to save a copy of the MAP-ECU configuration file (.tbl file) using MAP-CAL to the computer you are using to access the Forum. To upload you do a normal Reply. Below the "Reply to Thread" box there is a box labelled "Additional Options" and a button labelled "Manage Attachments". Click the button and a new window will appear so you can browse your computer for a copy of the .tbl file saved from MAP-CAL. Once you find it, press the Upload button on the window. When the file is uploaded, close the "Manage Attachments" window and click the "Submit Reply" button.

bondango
15th-April-2008, 12:06 AM
Good Stuff, we will be doing a Rb25det to Nissan 200sx S13 swap too quite soon, similar specs to your own, and hope to run the MAPecuII

homemade240sxturbo
15th-April-2008, 06:57 PM
Good Stuff, we will be doing a Rb25det to Nissan 200sx S13 swap too quite soon, similar specs to your own, and hope to run the MAPecuII

cool, i will upload the map as soon as i can find a serial cable since the one that was used belong to the shop.