PDA

View Full Version : What WB-sensors/controllers can I use?

JDE
10th-April-2007, 10:48 PM
Hi,

I have the first version of the MAP ECU(I think), running MAP CAL v2.1.7. I was wondering what Wideband lambda sensors/controllers can I use for this setup for data logging? I was thinking of using the Innovate LM-1 and use their narrowband output to feed into the MAP ECU. Any ideas?

/Daniel

MAP-ECU Man
11th-April-2007, 08:01 AM
The V2.1 software supports the LM-1 but it is not as easy to configure MAP-CAL as it is with the new versions. You need to locate the INNOVATE.cfg file in the MAP-CAL installation folder and rename it to O2.cfg. You may need to delete the current O2.cfg which is probably a copy of the LSM11.cfg file. When you run MAP-CAL it should say the INNOVATE table is loaded.

JDE
11th-April-2007, 11:04 AM
The V2.1 software supports the LM-1 but it is not as easy to configure MAP-CAL as it is with the new versions. You need to locate the INNOVATE.cfg file in the MAP-CAL installation folder and rename it to O2.cfg. You may need to delete the current O2.cfg which is probably a copy of the LSM11.cfg file. When you run MAP-CAL it should say the INNOVATE table is loaded.

Ok,

I did not have INNOVATE.cfg in my MAP-CAL(v.2.1) folder but I found it in the MAP-CAL(v2.2) in your download section, I guess that will work?

What output signal from the LM-1 is it designed for?
The LM-1 have these analog outputs from factory:
-Analog output 1 for narrowband simulation
-Analog output 2 is configured as 1 volt = 10 AFR (.6 lambda) and 2 volts = 20 AFR (1.3 lambda).
But you can also modify these outputs in the LM-1 software.

/Daniel

MAP-ECU Man
11th-April-2007, 09:58 PM
That is strange, here is the INNOVATE.cfg file. It is configured for Analog #2 as per the specifications you have included.

JDE
12th-April-2007, 04:36 PM
That is strange, here is the INNOVATE.cfg file. It is configured for Analog #2 as per the specifications you have included.

thanks,

Now I have everything set.

/Daniel