Thread: 1000cc injectors

Default 1000cc injectors

I looked and search around but got no answers. My question is where can I get the softwear to upload the 1000cc injectors on to my Computer.
    Mapcal only shows 850cc, which was what I had before! Any help would be appreicated, thanks guys

MAP-ECU Support

Link not working.
    Can you give it another try, Thanks map man

The link works fine for me. Here is is again. Don't copy and paste it into a browser, just click on the link below. Try searching the forum for "1000cc" if the link does not work. You need to be logged into the Forum to find it.

http://www.performancemotorresearch....read.php?t=984
    MAP-ECU Support

Everytime I click on the link and log in, this is what pops up:

http://shell.windows.com/fileassoc/0...ir.asp?EXT=tbl

Is there another site or page that will open the link w/o having to find the right support for my comp.

There is a problem with the browser on your computer. Have a look under Fuel Tables on the MAP-ECU forum or search for 1000cc. It is the 2nd entry on the Fuel Tables section. It is not hard to find.
    MAP-ECU Support

Quote Originally Posted by MAP-ECU Man View Post
    There is a problem with the browser on your computer. Have a look under Fuel Tables on the MAP-ECU forum or search for 1000cc. It is the 2nd entry on the Fuel Tables section. It is not hard to find.
    Map ECU man,

I managed to get my comp working now and finally had a chance to get it opened. My car did seem to sound a little bit better but still running really rich. A/F was setting right at 10.2 and idles rough as a mofo.

Would decrease the fuel help my richness!

My setup

Greddy T88
    precision 1000cc injectors
    hks 272 cams
    adjustable cam gears
    rps cc
    bcc
    aem wide band
    Titan fuel system
    Last edited by fine metric; 3rd-April-2010 at 02:19 PM.

The base table you are using is from another owners car running 1000cc injectors. Unless your modifications are exactly the same as his, it is unlikely to work perfectly without tuning. If you decrease the values in the fuel table, yes, you will decrease fuel which leans out the AFR's. You should expect to have to check the AFR's across the board.
    MAP-ECU Support

Quote Originally Posted by MAP-ECU Man View Post
    The base table you are using is from another owners car running 1000cc injectors. Unless your modifications are exactly the same as his, it is unlikely to work perfectly without tuning. If you decrease the values in the fuel table, yes, you will decrease fuel which leans out the AFR's. You should expect to have to check the AFR's across the board.
    Tried screwing with it over the weekend but wasn't able to get it idling as I wanted to I"ll have to spend more time this coming weekend. Keep you guys updated. thanks man

Try disconnecting the OEM O2 sensor and clearing the OEM ECU memory before you tune it again. You might be fighting the OEM ECU as it tries to learn from the O2 sensor.
    MAP-ECU Support