Thread: New Release

Default New Release

Download iMAP-CAL from the Apple App Store for MAP-ECU3's with WiFi module. Search for MAPECU or iMAP-CAL. Create custom gauges and datalog using your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. We hope you like it.
    MAP-ECU Support

2. Default

Would an android version be in the pipelines? Android pads/tablets are so cheap!

We are thinking about it but we don't have a release date. An iPod touch or iPad mini is pretty cheap. I doubt we would support the really cheap android devices as some of them are pretty nasty.
    MAP-ECU Support

I am currently looking at purchasing the wifi add-on but what version of ipod touch do I need to run the software??
    I tried to download it onto my son's early iPod touch but it isn't supported.

Android support would be a better idea. They're more widely used than apple products and apple sales are on the decline.

The App with work with iOS 5.0 or later.
    MAP-ECU Support

Quote Originally Posted by MAP-ECU Man View Post
    We are thinking about it but we don't have a release date. An iPod touch or iPad mini is pretty cheap. I doubt we would support the really cheap android devices as some of them are pretty nasty.
    I have the Wifi version now too. Any confirmation on Android support coming up?