Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5VZFE Narrowband 02 sensors & AEM Wideband

Ok the 5VZ Base Ta worked and im up and running! Now my issues are the Wideband reading on mapcal will show say a 19.1 while the AEM gauge shows 11.2 and clearly the AEM is correct or it wouldn't run at 19.1. So ive got some learning ahead of me. Would you recommend using learn mode to start or making changes to the fuel table? Also how to I get the fuel map to show the cursor on the cell that im driving at in real time so I know where to make changes? For EX: the FTC by Split Second has a blinking cursor at 2200rpm cell intersecting with 4psi cell when im driving at 2200/4psi and it moves accordingly with the vehicles changes. MapCal seems to not have any moving cursor?

Good to hear you are up and running.

Now my issues are the Wideband reading on mapcal will show say a 19.1 while the AEM gauge shows 11.2 and clearly the AEM is correct or it wouldn't run at 19.1.
    Did you select your wideband in MAPCAL Configuration? I assume you have configured the input connected to your wideband as WB?

Also how to I get the fuel map to show the cursor on the cell that im driving at in real time so I know where to make changes?
    Click the "FollowMe" button. Also, the quick key is the space bar to toggle FollowMe mode off and on.
    MAP-ECU Support