Thread: 1998 lexus gs300 2jzgte vvti aristo swap with EUGO wideband o2 wiring help

Threaded View

Default 1998 lexus gs300 2jzgte vvti aristo swap with EUGO wideband o2 wiring help

So I picked up a mapecu and tried wiring it for learn mode but something wasnt right and couldnt get it to say anything but lean, unless I turned on Use AFM In for 02, then it only read rich. Tried changing fuel table and used a few different base maps, nothing changed. So I bought a UEGO wideband o2 (30-4110) and now I am not sure how to wire it with the MAPECU which I was going to try to re-wire to normal operation mode and write a base map (since when I tried writing it in learn mode wiring, nothing was changing, AFM stayed the same. I bought the mapecu used, so the air temp sensor is broken btw, I could not use that (not sure if I need it). So, along with wiring instructions, I also cannot find the right o2 file that I need for mapcal, updated version too.

Im on stock twins, manual boost controller, 440cc injectors, walbro 255, using aristo ecu, maf sensor not map, took off everything past the downpipe & O2
    Last edited by stack96; 26th-March-2016 at 12:44 PM.