Thread: USDM 2JZGTE 1000cc map needed

Default USDM 2JZGTE 1000cc map needed

Hey guys. As the title states I'm in need of a 1000cc map. The setup on the car is a 97 sc300 2jzge na-t. Stock longblock, stock 10:1 comp ,s366sxe, ffim, id1000, 450 walbro. I'm using a usdm 93 obd1 6spd tt ecu with map ecu 2 for fuel management with maf delete. Should I use the jdm 850cc map file and pull out the fuel difference and start from there? Or should i use a actual 1000cc map?

Sorry about the delay responding, we have been on reduced staff over our summer holidays. I believe the we only have a 850cc base table for a USDM on our website, not 1000cc. http://www.mapecu.com/2014/05/mapecu-base-tables. You cannot use a JDM base table as that replaces a MAP sensor, not a MAF sensor. Since you are using a 2JZGTE OEM ECU, you need to use the base tables and wiring for a 2JZGTE. The OEM ECU determines the wiring and base table.
    MAP-ECU Support

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MAP-ECU Man View Post
    Sorry about the delay responding, we have been on reduced staff over our summer holidays. I believe the we only have a 850cc base table for a USDM on our website, not 1000cc. http://www.mapecu.com/2014/05/mapecu-base-tables. You cannot use a JDM base table as that replaces a MAP sensor, not a MAF sensor. Since you are using a 2JZGTE OEM ECU, you need to use the base tables and wiring for a 2JZGTE. The OEM ECU determines the wiring and base table.
    Thank you for the response back mapecu man. Thanks for clearing the doubt I had. The only part that confused me was which mapcal to use since there is a jdm 850cc map cal and a u.s spec 850cc map cal file. Yes I'm using a usdm tt ecu with maf delete, and I did wire in the map ecu 2 per usdm wiring diagram. Installed resistor for iat at old maf connector etc. Just needed that cleared up other than that I seem to be on the right track. Thanks

Cool. The only thing I forgot to ask is how you handled the ignition side of the conversion. You said it is a 2jzge na-t engine with 2jzgte OEM ECU. The 2jzge has a distributor and the 2jzgte is coil on plug. Did you convert to CoP with the 2jzgte igniter?
    MAP-ECU Support