Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toyota Supra MKIV 2JZ-GE Wiring

Default Toyota Supra MKIV 2JZ-GE Wiring

Here is the wiring diagram for the Supra MKIV 2JZ-GE.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    MAP-ECU Support

2. Default

Thank you so much for the fast and straight forward response....

I posted up your diagram on supraforums in the NA section and they are grateful for all your help

I hoping this can change the misconception about karmen vortex and MAP ECU

Does this work 4 the map based jdm NA to??

Sorry, we do not have the wiring for a JDM NA so cannot confirm the wiring, although we have found them to be similar in the past apart from the MAP sensor input. You may have to trace the signal to the ECU.
    MAP-ECU Support

Talked to Kevin at MKIV.co.nz and it was E9-62 pinout for the map sensor also got pictures of the JDM NA ecu pinout

Last edited by SupraNAT; 8th-March-2007 at 03:23 AM.

Hi,

I have created new 2JZ-GE and 2JZ-GE (JDM) wiring diagrams using the connector from the Toyota manual as everyone seems to be more familiar with that layout and you have access to the manuals. I have also included the pin number, but could not include the wire colours as I do not have those. I hope these help.

BTW, the "x" means a wire cut.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Administrator; 26th-March-2007 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Updated JDM wiring diagram
    MAP-ECU Support

Quote Originally Posted by MAP-ECU Man View Post
    Hi,

I have created new 2JZ-GE and 2JZ-GE (JDM) wiring diagrams using the connector from the Toyota manual as everyone seems to be more familiar with that layout and you have access to the manuals. I have also included the pin number, but could not include the wire colours as I do not have those. I hope these help.

BTW, the "x" means a wire cut.
    looking at the US Supra 2jz-ge diagram;
    only 2 wires are being used off the 18 way harness???
    is that just for the minimum features (asided from the switched output and analog output)?
    or is that all the wiring that is needed for the supra?
    Just wondering hwat all the CH-out's and CH-in's are for?

Thanks

We provide 8 channels to cater for group fire and coil on plug configurations. For example the V8 Jaguar installation by one of our dealers used all 8 channels as the Jaguar has one ignition coil per plug. The 2JZ-GTE Supra has 6 ignition coils so you use 6 channels. The 2JZ-GE Supra uses a distributor with one ignition coil so you only need to use one MAP-ECU2 ignition channel. You still have all the features, it is just the physical interface.
    MAP-ECU Support

Quote Originally Posted by MAP-ECU Man View Post
    We provide 8 channels to cater for group fire and coil on plug configurations. For example the V8 Jaguar installation by one of our dealers used all 8 channels as the Jaguar has one ignition coil per plug. The 2JZ-GTE Supra has 6 ignition coils so you use 6 channels. The 2JZ-GE Supra uses a distributor with one ignition coil so you only need to use one MAP-ECU2 ignition channel. You still have all the features, it is just the physical interface.
    wow thats great,
    make my wiring job ALOT easier
    thanks

10. Default

i am about to buy the map 2 with the phr harness to make it plug and play

mine is a us 2jz ge and the harness is for a us 2jz gte motor what pin or wire is different