Thread: subaru wrx base map?

Arrow subaru wrx base map?

Is there a base map for a 2002 EJ20 wrx subaru impreza? if there is, can someone give it to me? Thanks

I am not sure if this is of any use to you but this is a table we had on file from another customers WRX. I don't think it is a final tune but it may get you started.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    MAP-ECU Support

Question EJ20G base table

Do you think this table is good for a 1998 EU modell EJ20G wrx ?

I would not say it is a good start, but it is better than starting from scratch. It will need some tuning to work properly.
    MAP-ECU Support

Ok, Thanks

Just one more thing. I checked the wiring for mapecu but there is only for the mapecu2. My friend has a mapecu1 . Is it the same or will not work just the mapecu2?

I will have to make a MAP-ECU version of the diagram. Essentially the only change is you Tee the 16-Way white wire to the IG1.2 wire and you do not cut the IG1.2 or IG3.4 wires.
    MAP-ECU Support

BTW, which wiring diagram matches your OEM ECU?
    MAP-ECU Support

I found only this one wiring diagram on the website but this is for the mapecu2 only. My friend have a 1998 Impreza with EJ20G engine and I wanna install the Mapecu 1 for him. So basicly as you wrote me I have to wiring the white wire from the mapecu1 16-Way narness to the IG1.2 wire and dont have to cut the IG1.2 and IG3.4 wires. Am I correct?

Thanks, I needed to know which diagram was right for your vehicle. Here you go.
    MAP-ECU Support