Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: does TPS or Boost enrichment work with MAF intercept

The downloadable filename of the latest MAP-CAL2 is MAPCAL2V321.zip

I hadn't bothered downloading this as I already have v3.2.1, but have just now decided to install it and see what version it actually is - it's v3.2.2

Maybe the zip filename should be changed to MAPCAL2V322.zip, and perhaps the minor version no. specified on the support page where the download is available. This would help with end users keeping up to date.

BTW MAP-ECUman, what bug fixes/new features/etc. are included in this release? Is the logging error I identified some time ago fixed? It appears that MAF out RPM=0 has not been enabled for intercept modes as discussed in the thread about TPS and MAP enrichment. Next release maybe?

Edit: Just realised this IS that thread!!

I just tried to download the latest map-ecu2 map cal software and when I try to download the file and then open it -my computer says the file is corrupt. Anyone else had this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by cogs View Post
    The downloadable filename of the latest MAP-CAL2 is MAPCAL2V321.zip

I hadn't bothered downloading this as I already have v3.2.1, but have just now decided to install it and see what version it actually is - it's v3.2.2

Maybe the zip filename should be changed to MAPCAL2V322.zip, and perhaps the minor version no. specified on the support page where the download is available. This would help with end users keeping up to date.

BTW MAP-ECUman, what bug fixes/new features/etc. are included in this release? Is the logging error I identified some time ago fixed? It appears that MAF out RPM=0 has not been enabled for intercept modes as discussed in the thread about TPS and MAP enrichment. Next release maybe?

Edit: Just realised this IS that thread!!
    Yeah, you caught us out being a little lazy and not updating the website link.

That change has been made in MAP-CAL3 (MAP-ECU3) but has not made it into MAP-CAL2 yet. What was the logging bug again? I believe there was something small fixed in that area.
    Last edited by MAP-ECU Man; 9th-January-2012 at 08:35 PM.
    MAP-ECU Support

Quote Originally Posted by Zshipman View Post
    I just tried to download the latest map-ecu2 map cal software and when I try to download the file and then open it -my computer says the file is corrupt. Anyone else had this problem?
    I tested it and it worked fine. Did you unzip the 3 files and run setup.exe?
    MAP-ECU Support

Quote Originally Posted by MAP-ECU Man View Post
    What was the logging bug again? I believe there was something small fixed in that area.
    It was a discrepancy with the EBC log as discussed here:
    http://www.performancemotorresearch....ead.php?t=1172

BTW, I've since found that I was fighting a faulty injector - pulling so much timing was masking knock caused by an intermittent lean condition on one cylinder.

I don't think we could duplicate it so I don't believe anything was changed. Good to hear about the injector, that could had been bad news.
    MAP-ECU Support

OK, was no biggie anyway! My main concern was that other log traces might also have undetected errors.

Still displays the following error once the zip file is downloaded and I try to open it.

"The compressed (zipped) folder is invalid or corrupted."

Any ideas?

Just tried it again and it works fine. Not sure what is wrong with your computer, perhaps the zip file association is not configured correctly? Have you tried another computer?
    MAP-ECU Support